When it comes to finding the right soccer cleats, one size does not fit all. If you have wide feet, finding cleats that provide a comfortable fit can be challenging. Wearing cleats that don’t fit you well can cause blisters and discomfort to your feet. This would ultimately affect your performance on the field.
That’s why it’s crucial to choose cleats that are designed to accommodate wider feet. With so many options on the market, it can be overwhelming to know what cleat to purchase for your wide feet. So, in this article, we’ll take a closer look at some of the best soccer cleats for wide feet, so that you can make an informed decision on what cleat to buy.
Without further a do, let’s go over our top picks for the best soccer cleats for wide feet.
What are the best soccer cleats for Wide Feet?
Here’s a list of our recommendations for the best soccer cleats for wide feet.
1. Adidas Copa Mundial
The Adidas Copa Mundial is regarded as one of the most iconic soccer cleats in the game. Its minimalist design has remained largely unchanged since its introduction in 1979. This cleat is popular among players of all levels, from amateur to professional, and is especially well-suited for players with wide feet.
One of the standout features of the Copa Mundial that makes it one of the best soccer cleats for wide feet is its kangaroo leather upper. This material can provide a luxurious, soft feel to the soccer cleat. This ultimately molds to the shape of your foot perfectly.
This helps to ensure a comfortable and personalized fit that is ideal for players with wider feet who may have trouble finding cleats that fit properly. Additionally, the leather upper is highly durable, which means that the Copa Mundial can last for years with proper care and maintenance.
In addition to comfort, the Copa Mundial also boasts a durable polyurethane outsole that is specifically engineered to provide excellent traction and stability on a variety of surfaces. This is especially important for players with wide feet who need a shoe that can provide adequate grip and support to prevent slipping or sliding during gameplay. The conical studs are strategically placed to optimize grip and agility, enabling players to move quickly and change direction with ease.
Overall, the Adidas Copa Mundial is an excellent choice for players with wider feet who are looking for a comfortable, durable, and high-performing soccer cleat. While it may be more expensive than some other options on the market, the quality of the materials and construction make it a worthwhile investment for serious players.
- Exceptional comfort and support due to high-quality leather material
- Durable polyurethane outsole provides excellent traction and stability on multiple surfaces
- Conical studs are strategically placed to optimize grip and agility
- Leather material may require some time to break in
- Higher price point compared to some other soccer cleats
- Limited color options may not suit all players’ preferences
2. Nike Tiempo Legend 8
The Nike Tiempo Legend 8 is one of the best soccer cleats for wide feet. It’s made with premium kangaroo leather that provides exceptional comfort and durability. The leather molds to your feet over time, giving you a custom fit that feels like a second skin.
The Flywire cables integrated into the lacing system provide additional support and stability, while the Quadfit mesh lining ensures a snug, adaptive fit that keeps your feet secure during play.
The outsole of the Tiempo Legend 8 is made with hyperstability technology, which provides excellent traction and stability on a variety of surfaces.
The chevron and conical studs are strategically placed to provide optimal grip and agility, allowing you to make quick cuts and changes in direction. The foam sock liner provides cushioning and support for your feet, while the Flyknit tongue ensures a comfortable, snug fit.
- Premium leather upper offers superior touch and control
- Flywire cables provide a secure, adaptive fit
- The foam sockliner and heel counter provide added comfort and stability
- The hyperstability plate and rotational forefoot zone offer excellent traction and agility
- The premium price point may be a barrier for some buyers
- The leather upper may require a break-in period before achieving optimal comfort
- Not as lightweight as some other soccer cleats on the market
- Limited color options compared to some other soccer cleat models
3. New Balance Tekela v3 Magia
New Balance Tekela v3 Magia is a popular choice among soccer players with wide feet. These cleats are designed to provide a snug and comfortable fit, thanks to the synthetic upper that molds to the shape of your foot. The dynamic fit collar and integrated tongue ensure a secure fit and excellent lockdown, preventing any slipping or movement inside the shoe.
The outsole of the Tekela v3 Magia is made of durable nylon, which provides excellent traction and grip on a variety of surfaces. The stud configuration is designed to provide optimal agility and quick movements, allowing you to perform your best on the field.
The lightweight design of the cleats further enhances your performance by enabling quick and effortless movements.
- Snug and comfortable fit
- Excellent lockdown and stability
- Durable nylon outsole with excellent traction and grip
- Optimal agility and quick movements
- Lightweight design for enhanced performance
- It may run a bit small, so consider going up a half size
- The upper material may take some time to break in and mold to the shape of your foot
- The cleats may not be suitable for players with wider feet than average
4. Adidas Copa Sense 3
The Adidas Copa Sense 3 is a great option for players with wider feet looking for a comfortable and secure fit. The upper is made with a soft, synthetic material that molds to the foot for a customized feel.
The seamless design and stretchy collar provide a snug fit without any pressure points. The outsole features conical studs that offer excellent traction and stability on a variety of surfaces, making it a versatile cleat for different playing conditions.
One of the standout features of the Copa Sense 3 is its unique Sensepods technology. This innovative design places small, foam-filled pods on the inside of the cleat in areas where the foot makes the most contact with the ball.
This helps to enhance control and touch, providing a better overall feel for the ball. Additionally, the 3D-printed Fusionskin upper creates a seamless and smooth surface, further improving ball control and reducing the risk of irritation or blisters.
- Soft synthetic leather upper provides a comfortable and personalized fit
- Stretchy collar and padded heel offer added stability and support
- Textured control skin improves ball control and touches on the field
- Durable rubber outsole delivers excellent traction and grip on a variety of surfaces
- The shoe may not be as breathable as some other soccer cleats on the market
- The lacing system may require some adjustment to get the perfect fit
- Some users have reported that the shoe feels a bit heavy compared to other soccer cleats
5. Adidas Ace17+ Purecontrol FG
The Adidas Ace17+ Purecontrol FG is a premium soccer cleat that offers exceptional performance and style. The laceless design of the shoe ensures a snug fit and maximum control, allowing players to make quick and precise movements on the field.
The upper of the shoe is made from a lightweight material called Primeknit, which provides a comfortable and breathable fit. The Purecut sock system ensures a clean striking surface, which adds to the overall accuracy and power of shots.
One of the key features of the Ace17+ Purecontrol FG is its Boost technology, which provides responsive cushioning that returns energy with each step. This makes the cleat ideal for players who need to cover a lot of ground and make quick movements on the field.
The outsole of the shoe is made from a durable material called Sprintframe, which offers excellent stability and support, even during intense gameplay. The stud configuration is designed for maximum traction and grip, allowing players to make quick cuts and changes in direction.
- The laceless design provides a snug fit and maximum control
- Primeknit upper is lightweight and breathable
- The purecut sock system ensures a clean striking surface
- Boost technology provides responsive cushioning for quick movements
- Sprintframe outsole offers excellent stability and support
- Stud configuration provides maximum traction and grip
- Higher price point than some other soccer cleats on the market
- The laceless design may not be suitable for players who prefer a traditional lacing system
- Limited color options compared to other Adidas soccer cleats
Things to Consider
When it comes to buying soccer cleats for wide feet, there are several things to keep in mind. Firstly, it’s important to consider the fit of the cleats. Look for shoes that come in wide or extra-wide sizes, and make sure to try them on with the same socks you’ll be wearing during games to ensure the best fit.
Next, consider the material of the cleats. Look for shoes that are made from materials that can stretch or mold to the shape of your feet over time, such as leather or synthetic materials. This will ensure a more comfortable fit in the long run.
Another important factor to consider is the type of studs on the cleats. Look for shoes with a combination of conical and bladed studs, as this will provide both traction and stability on the field. Additionally, make sure to consider the playing surface you’ll be using the cleats on, as different characters require different types of studs.
Finally, don’t forget to consider your own playing style and position on the field. For example, forwards may prefer lighter cleats with more emphasis on speed, while defenders may prefer heavier, more durable cleats with added protection.
Keeping all these factors in mind can help you find the best soccer cleats for your wide feet. If you’re a Nike enthusiast and have got wide feet, then make sure to read the best Nike soccer cleats for wide feet.